We use dental exams and x-rays to help identify oral diseases before they grow into serious problems.
A dental examination will be performed during your first visit with us.
Your exam will consist of the following:
- Examination of diagnostic x-rays
- Oral cancer screening
- Gum disease evaluation
- Examination of tooth decay
- Examination of existing restorations
A dental x-ray can help our team identify risks before they grow into significant problems.
Dental X-Rays can detect:
- Abscesses or cysts
- Bone loss
- Cancerous and non-cancerous tumors
- Decay between the teeth
- Problems inside a tooth or below the gum line